Meal Prep Made Easy for All (Seriously) | Stop Overcomplicating Meal Prep: Here’s the Simple Truth
Stop overcomplicating meal prep.
You don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen each Sunday carefully portioning each bite of food into a colorful Tupperware container to lose weight or keep it off.
But you do need to implement some form of meal prep in order to lose weight and keep it off – yes, you read that right.
In today’s episode, Paul and Micheala open up a conversation about meal prep, specifically debunking false beliefs, sharing their approaches to efficient and effective meal prep, and ultimately detailing how you can change your mindset and attitude around this necessary skill so that you can truly feel your best!
Sick of feeling stuck in the weight loss-regain cycle hopping from one diet to the next without lasting results and ready to not only lose the weight and keep it off for good but also become the most confident, loving, and sexy version of yourself who puts her own needs and self-care first…?
You’re not alone.
Episode Key Highlights:
- Understand that the most important change you can make to your approach to meal prep lies within your head and heart, not the prepping Xs and Os.
- Learn how Micheala tackles her weekly meal prep (hint: she does it MORE than once).
- Discover common mindset and execution mistakes you may be making that only increase feelings of frustration and overwhelm.
- Learn what needs to change in your relationship with and attitude toward meal prep to reframe it as an investment instead of a cost.
- Discover actionable strategies to make meal prep more fun – yup, you read that right!
- And learn about the eerie (or intentional!?) similarities between how we build and teach execution of nutrition blueprints and meal prep.
Share this post