7 Lessons I Learned About Life Walking for 12 Hours Straight…
On August 6, 2022, I took my first steps outside at 5:30 AM with the goal of walking for 12 hours straight.
This experience would be free of:
- My smartphone
- Human connection
- And caffeine
But it would be plentiful in pain, discomfort, boredom, and learning…
My reason for embarking on this challenge: to spend time alone through pain and discomfort so that I could have the chance to conquer my inner bitch voice, tune into the stories I told myself that weren’t serving me, and to squash limiting beliefs holding me back from stepping into the next best version of myself.
This 12-hour endeavor proved to have a profound impact on helping me to quiet the noise of life and connect with the highest version of myself. Listen in to learn the seven key takeaways I had as a result of this experience.
NOTE: This episode is a replay of one of our live weekly coaching calls in The 5% Community. If you feel this type of coaching and connection is what’s missing in your life, click here to learn more about how The 5% Community can help you feel and look your best!
Episode Key Highlights:
- Discover the dumb mistake I made the first two hours and the consequence I had to deal with for the remaining 10 hours.
- Learn why I intentionally made this challenge harder than it needed to be.
- Learn seven powerful lessons I experience that you can directly apply to your life to become a better version of yourself.
- Understand how to go about planning your 12-hour walk challenge!
How I Can Help You:
- Hire me to build you an Individualized Nutrition Blueprint (Plan) – Learn More.
- Discover how high-achieving women in their 30s and 40s (and 50s) are developing massive amounts of confidence, self-love, and self-worth… while simultaneously losing 20+ pounds and keeping it off FOR GOOD with my 5% Inside-Out Formula for Sustainable Weight Loss – Learn More.
- Hire A Registered Dietitian and Results-Driven Coach to Help You Develop Massive Amounts of Self-Confidence and Self-Love While Dropping 20+ Pounds for Good so That You Can Feel, Look, and Be the Best You – Learn More.
- Find Food Freedom Forever: Free yourself from BS food rules and the accompanying guilt, anxiety, and regret that comes with them so that you can feel excited, calm, and in control of food again – Learn More.
- Connect with Paul on Instagram – Say hi!
Share this post
Leave a Comment