It’s True: More Structure in your Day Can Provide More Fun and Freedom
Ever feel like you’re exerting almost all of your energy trying to doggy-paddle to keep your head above water each day?
Yeah, us, too.
If this is the case, it’s likely your day’s lack of structure.
Yet, many of us immediately feel a tightness in our chest or some other negative physiologiycal sensation when reading the word structure because we feel that structure is the equivalent to no fun or freedom.
This couldn’t be further from the truth.
In today’s episode, Micheala and I discuss a more neutral working definition of structure before detailing the countless benefits structure has in our life. By the end of this episode, you’ll understand how focusing on structure in key areas of your life (without having to join the Military!) can actually provide not only more fun and freedom, but reinvigorate feelings of self-trust and confidence, too!
Episode Key Highlights:
- Learn how we’ve redefined structure to make it more neutral and applicable to your life (read: less intimidating).
- Understand why you may be wired to have a negative association with the word structure.
- Discover the myriad of ways having more structure in your life can produce more fun and freedom!
- Hear several examples of how Micheal and I apply structure to different aspects of our lives and the benefit of doing so.
How I Can Help You:
- Hire me to build you an Individualized Nutrition Blueprint (Plan) – Learn More.
- Discover how high-achieving women in their 30s and 40s (and 50s) are developing massive amounts of confidence, self-love, and self-worth… while simultaneously losing 20+ pounds and keeping it off FOR GOOD with my 5% Inside-Out Formula for Sustainable Weight Loss – Learn More.
- Hire A Registered Dietitian and Results-Driven Coach to Help You Develop Massive Amounts of Self-Confidence and Self-Love While Dropping 20+ Pounds for Good so That You Can Feel, Look, and Be the Best You – Learn More.
- Find Food Freedom Forever: Free yourself from BS food rules and the accompanying guilt, anxiety, and regret that comes with them so that you can feel excited, calm, and in control of food again – Learn More.
- Connect with Paul on Instagram – Say hi!
Share this post