Hey, I’m Paul!
I’m Your Coffee-Addicted Sustainable Weight-Loss And Life Coach.
Get To Know Me!
Hey, I’m Paul!
I’m genuinely your biggest fan.
I know how tight the grip of an unhealthy relationship with food can be and I know too well what it feels like to lack self-confidence, self-trust, and self-love.
In 2009, in the middle of one of my college classes, I came across the website Bodybuilding.com. Stumbling across this website changed for the better in so many ways, but also paved the way for challenges that kept a firm grip on my happiness and well-being for the years to come.
I spent most of my college years learning everything I could about nutrition, strength training, and human performance. In the next few years, I’d go on to compete in (and win) multiple natural bodybuilding competitions and eventually earn my Registered Dietitian credential with a focus in sports nutrition.
Simultaneously, I also entered into what ended up being a toxic, six-year marriage with MyFitnessPal. I developed an unhealthy reliance on the app and my relationship with food. I skipped out on countless social occasions for fear of knowing how to eat the food provided. I shamed myself for indulging in my favorite foods, did extra compensatory cardio when I did, and spent most of my time planning my decisions and days around food.
In 2015, I decided enough was enough. I was sick of the death-grip my relationship with food had on my life and my happiness. And I embarked on a transformational chapter of my life that ultimately led to me developed an unmatchable level of food freedom, happiness, and confidence, while simultaneously maintaining a weight loss of 25 pounds for the past six years (and counting).
My goal is to help you get out of your own way so that you can feel, look, and be your best.
My Expertise And Experiences…
I’m a Registered Dietitian and Sustainable Weight Loss Expert who’s personally coached more than 1,500 women, helping them to collectively lose 10,000+ pounds of body fat and keep it off for good.
Some of my past experiences include…
- 5.5 years as a Sports Nutrition Consultant and Coach, Renaissance Periodization
- Lecturer, Northern Arizona University
- Lead Nutrition Writer and Editor, Bodybuilding.com
- Sports Dietitian, IMG Academy
- Published Author of “Fueling the Adolescent” and “A Dietitian’s Dozen Fat-Loss Tips.”
I Will Help You…
- Develop massive amounts of self-confidence so that you can shine your brightest in every area of your life.
- Rebuild a tremendous amount of self-trust by helping you make better promises to yourself AND actually keep them.
- Cultivate massive amounts of self-love and compassion for yourself BECAUSE YOU FREAKIN’ DESERVE IT!
- Rebuild your foundational eating habits so that eating in a way that makes you feel your best consistently becomes second nature (dare I say: effortless!?).
- Rebuild your relationship with yourself, and, as a result, with food, so that you can feel FREE OF guilt, regret, or anxiety when indulging in your favorite foods and navigating social occasions.
- Feel comfortable in your clothes and in your birthday suit.
And, yes, I’ll help you lose the weight you desire and keep it off for good!
On A More Personal Note…
- I’m the oldest of four and grew up in Maryland
- I’ve lived in nine different states since 2013 and now happily call Tampa, FL home.
- I have a pet dog, Al, and a pet cat, Boo.
- I’ve been married and divorced.
- I’ve competed in two bodybuilding competitions, two powerlifting meets, a kickboxing match, and run 50 miles in 10 hours and 32 minutes.
- When I’m not serving our 5% Community, you can find me reading, lifting, on the beach, playing pickleball, or out with friends.