Blowing Up My Morning Routine: An Honest Conversation About the Power and Pitfalls of Routines
Paul has been passionate about optimizing human performance for nearly a decade.
During this time, he’s read hundreds of books, attended dozens of seminars, and tried some – shall we say “strange” – things in an attempt to gain an edge, whether that be physically or mentally, and to improve his focus, clarity, and emotional intelligence.
As a result, he’s become a stickler for routine and a proponent of structure, that, when shared with many, is viewed as extreme.
Today, however, Paul offers a fresh perspective on the downside of some of his overzealous and ambitious routines and discusses how in some areas, they’ve been more counterproductive than productive.
Join Paul and Micheala for an open discussion on not only the value of routine, but also to learn how to ensure your routines are working for you, rather than against you, and what you can – and should do – if you notice your routines aren’t serving you.
If you want LIFETIME access to The 5% Community (seriously) and the exact blueprint, resources, coaching, Community, and accountability that thousands have had to undergo a complete inside-out transformation, click here to schedule a call with me to learn more.
Episode Key Highlights:
- Get a kick out of learning about Paul’s routine and biohacking track record over the years.
- Learn how Micheala’s morning routine has drastically changed over the years and the why behind such changes.
- Discover in-depth detail of Paul’s morning routine and his intent and outcome of several different approaches.
- Learn more about Paul’s latest revelation about his routines, and how and why it has made him stop and completely evaluate how he approaches his morning routine.
- Listen in to glean the one key takeaway Paul offers when it comes to building routines meant to optimize your life so that you can do so in a sustainable manner.
Share this post