A Conversation on Scarcity, Fear, and Abundance: How the former is making life (and weight loss) harder and what to do about it
Your brain is wired to operate from a place of lack.
A place of fear.
And, as if there’s never enough (scarcity).
This state of mind is further ingrained and compounded based on your upbringing and the belief system instilled in you from a young age, which makes it even more challenging to shift away from.
However, operating from a place of fear and scarcity is not serving you in any realm of your life. Whether you’re trying to improve your relationship with food, attain sustainable weight loss, cultivate more self-love, or grow your financial income, operating from a place of abundance will always better serve you than operating from a place of scarcity.
In today’s episode, Paul and Micheala share their own definitions and example of the scarcity and abundance mindset, before diving into a deep discussion on the long-reaching, negative effects operating with a scarcity mindset has on your life.
In the end, they offer several practical action steps you can take to begin operating from a place of abundance in your everyday life.
Episode Key Highlights:
- Understand what it means to be presently living with a scarcity or abundance mindset and the downstream each has on your self-talk, beliefs, actions, results, and wellbeing.
- Learn just how powerful and widespread the negative impact of living in a place of scarcity and lack is.
- Discover the power of fear and why it’s not always a negative, though, many people view it that way.
- Learn five powerful action steps you can begin implementing today to shift your default operating network into a state of abundance.
Find Food Freedom Forever: Free yourself from BS food rules and the accompanying guilt, anxiety, and regret that comes with them so that you can feel excited, calm, and in control of food again!
How I Can Help You:
- Hire me to build you an Individualized Nutrition Blueprint (Plan) – Learn More.
- Discover how high-achieving women in their 30s and 40s (and 50s) are developing massive amounts of confidence, self-love, and self-worth… while simultaneously losing 20+ pounds and keeping it off FOR GOOD with my 5% Inside-Out Formula for Sustainable Weight Loss – Learn More.
- Hire A Registered Dietitian and Results-Driven Coach to Help You Develop Massive Amounts of Self-Confidence and Self-Love While Dropping 20+ Pounds for Good so That You Can Feel, Look, and Be the Best You – Learn More.
Connect with Paul on Instagram – Say hi!
Share this post