The Food Palatability Reward Hypothesis Explained: when and why to eat palatable foods to optimize nutrition plan adherence.
In the food-centric culture we live in, it can be tough to swallow the fact that eating blander food may be a hidden secret to unlocking consistent nutrition plan adherence.
But it’s true.
The blander your baseline food intake, the less susceptible you’ll become to cravings. As disappointing as this may seem at first glance, trust me when I say it’s not as bad as it sounds.
In today’s episode, Paul and Micheala will introduce you to The Food Palatability Reward Hypothesis and teach you how you can use this concept to your advantage when trying to optimize nutrition plan adherence.
This episode will explain exactly what this concept is, debunk the gross assumptions that likely come about after seeing this term, and help you devise a strategy to better monitor the baseline palatability of your food choices during certain periods of the year to optimize both nutrition plan adherence and lasting results!
Episode Key Highlights:
- Develop a foundational understanding of The Food Palatability Reward Hypothesis and learn how you can use it to your advantage to optimize nutrition plan adherence.
- Discover how and why lower palatability doesn’t necessarily mean bland and boring food for the rest of your life.
- Learn simple strategies you can use to subtly, yet powerfully, alter the palatability of your food, and, therefore, alter the level of cravings you feel.
- Understand when and how to best use the strategies shared to optimize progress during a diet and post-diet maintenance phase!
- Stop Calling It A “Cheat” Meal and Improve Your Relationship with Food – Listen Now!
- Meal Prep Made Easy for All (Seriously) | Stop Overcomplicating Meal Prep: Here’s the Simple Truth – Listen Now!
How I Can Help You:
- Hire me to build you an Individualized Nutrition Blueprint (Plan) – Learn More.
- Discover how high-achieving women in their 30s and 40s (and 50s) are developing massive amounts of confidence, self-love, and self-worth… while simultaneously losing 20+ pounds and keeping it off FOR GOOD with my 5% Inside-Out Formula for Sustainable Weight Loss – Learn More.
- Hire A Registered Dietitian and Results-Driven Coach to Help You Develop Massive Amounts of Self-Confidence and Self-Love While Dropping 20+ Pounds for Good so That You Can Feel, Look, and Be the Best You – Learn More.
- Connect with Paul on Instagram – Say hi!
Share this post
Leave a Comment